PLDT Play PVPGN Server
Please Log-in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PLDT Play PVPGN Server
Please Log-in
PLDT Play PVPGN Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion: Closed in-game registration

4 posters

Go down

Suggestion: Closed in-game registration Empty Suggestion: Closed in-game registration

Post by dlegendkiller Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:34 pm

This is just a suggestion from an anonymous guy.

Pwede po bang close na ung in-game registration and gawin na lang po nating web registration, that is, by registering accounts through a website, and by a moderator's approval.

What is the significance of this suggestion? Simple lang po...

Maiiwasan na po natin ang IP ban. Account ban na lang po ung mangyayari sa mga leavers. This is a very special case for us smart bro users, PARE-PAREHO po ung IP namin sa isang location/municipality, and kapag naban ung isang player na gamit ang IP namin, damay ang ibang inosenteng gumagamit ng IP na un. And I think one should not share the suffering of one man's mistake, especially if that person e d man lang namin kilala.

I think you've done this before, and I hope you can do this again.

Thank you...

dlegendkiller

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Closed in-game registration Empty Re: Suggestion: Closed in-game registration

Post by Foe Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:56 pm

dlegendkiller wrote:This is just a suggestion from an anonymous guy.

Pwede po bang close na ung in-game registration and gawin na lang po nating web registration, that is, by registering accounts through a website, and by a moderator's approval.

What is the significance of this suggestion? Simple lang po...

Maiiwasan na po natin ang IP ban. Account ban na lang po ung mangyayari sa mga leavers. This is a very special case for us smart bro users, PARE-PAREHO po ung IP namin sa isang location/municipality, and kapag naban ung isang player na gamit ang IP namin, damay ang ibang inosenteng gumagamit ng IP na un. And I think one should not share the suffering of one man's mistake, especially if that person e d man lang namin kilala.

I think you've done this before, and I hope you can do this again.

Thank you...

ayun sakto. balak nga po nmin iclose ung ingame registration pero my sira daw po ung webreg sbi ng head admin. Smile
Foe
Foe

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Closed in-game registration Empty Re: Suggestion: Closed in-game registration

Post by dlegendkiller Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:01 pm

Salamat naman at naiintindihan nyo kung ganu po kabigat ang IP ban sa isang location na pare-pareho ang IP.

Maghihintay na naman ako ng 1 and a half day para makalaro. zzzzzzzz

dlegendkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by ALADINbantot Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:55 am

I agree with this proposal........... Moy vien Sinior.... bounce
ALADINbantot
ALADINbantot

http://gabysantos89@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DoraTheExplorer Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:31 pm

+1 Smile
DoraTheExplorer
DoraTheExplorer

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000159937852

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down